General Phone Number: 907-561-5335 x4901
Admissions Phone Number: 800-478-4893
Hope Community Resources provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Anchorage.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
Hope Community Resources is run by a private non-profit organization.
Hope Community Resources provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Hope Community Resources provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Hope Community Resources utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
Hope Community Resources utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Hope Community Resources and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Hope Community Resources.
- Persons with Alzheimer's or dementia
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Hope Community Resources offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Hope Community Resources
Hope Community Resources provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services
- Therapeutic foster care