General Phone Number: 870-856-3337
Hope Behavioral Healthcare provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Hardy.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Hope Behavioral Healthcare is run by a private for-profit organization.
Hope Behavioral Healthcare provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Hope Behavioral Healthcare provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
Hope Behavioral Healthcare utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Hope Behavioral Healthcare utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Hope Behavioral Healthcare and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Hope Behavioral Healthcare.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
Hope Behavioral Healthcare offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Hope Behavioral Healthcare
Hope Behavioral Healthcare provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services