General Phone Number: 816-601-2375
Homeroom Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Kansas City.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Homeroom Health is run by a private non-profit organization and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
Homeroom Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Homeroom Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Homeroom Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Homeroom Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Homeroom Health and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Homeroom Health.
Homeroom Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Homeroom Health
Homeroom Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Integrated primary care services
- Suicide prevention services