General Phone Number: 323-769-6100
Hollywood Mental Health Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Los Angeles.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Hollywood Mental Health Center is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government.
Hollywood Mental Health Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Hollywood Mental Health Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Hollywood Mental Health Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Hollywood Mental Health Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Hollywood Mental Health Center and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Hollywood Mental Health Center.
- Seniors or older adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Hollywood Mental Health Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Hollywood Mental Health Center
Hollywood Mental Health Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services