General Phone Number: 208-452-7190
Hollis Mental Health Services LLC provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Fruitland.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Hollis Mental Health Services LLC is run by a private for-profit organization.
Hollis Mental Health Services LLC provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Hollis Mental Health Services LLC provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Hollis Mental Health Services LLC utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Hollis Mental Health Services LLC utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Hollis Mental Health Services LLC and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Hollis Mental Health Services LLC.
- Transitional age young adults
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Hollis Mental Health Services LLC offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Hollis Mental Health Services LLC
Hollis Mental Health Services LLC provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Illness management and recovery
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services