General Phone Number: 253-267-5402
Holistic Recovery for Mothers provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Tacoma.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Holistic Recovery for Mothers is run by a private non-profit organization.
Holistic Recovery for Mothers provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Holistic Recovery for Mothers provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Holistic Recovery for Mothers utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Holistic Recovery for Mothers utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Holistic Recovery for Mothers and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Holistic Recovery for Mothers.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
Holistic Recovery for Mothers offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Holistic Recovery for Mothers
Holistic Recovery for Mothers provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Suicide prevention services