General Phone Number: 970-245-3952
Hilltop provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Grand Junction.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
Hilltop is run by a private non-profit organization.
Hilltop provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Hilltop provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Hilltop utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Hilltop utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Hilltop and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Hilltop.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Hilltop offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Hilltop
Hilltop provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Integrated primary care services
- Suicide prevention services