General Phone Number: 323-254-2274
Admissions Phone Number: 323-274-3075
Hillsides provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Pasadena.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Hillsides is run by a private non-profit organization.
Hillsides provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Hillsides provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Hillsides utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Hillsides utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Hillsides and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Hillsides.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Hillsides offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Hillsides
Hillsides provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Intensive case management
- Legal advocacy
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services