General Phone Number: 404-875-4551
Admissions Phone Number: 404-875-4551 x1017
Hillside Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Atlanta.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Hillside Inc is run by a private non-profit organization.
Hillside Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
- Residential mental health rehab
Hillside Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Hillside Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Hillside Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Hillside Inc and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Hillside Inc.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with eating disorders
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Hillside Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Hillside Inc
Hillside Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Therapeutic foster care