General Phone Number: 315-258-2100
Hillside provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Auburn.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Hillside is run by a private non-profit organization.
Hillside provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Hillside provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Hillside utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Hillside utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Hillside and possible financial assistance.
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Hillside.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Hillside offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Hillside
Hillside provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Integrated primary care services
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services