General Phone Number: 585-256-7500
Hillside Childrens Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Rochester.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Hillside Childrens Center is run by a private non-profit organization.
Hillside Childrens Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Hillside Childrens Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
Hillside Childrens Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Hillside Childrens Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Hillside Childrens Center and possible financial assistance.
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Hillside Childrens Center.
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Hillside Childrens Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
Hillside Childrens Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Suicide prevention services