General Phone Number: 218-728-7500
Admissions Phone Number: 218-728-7500 x143
Hills Youth and Family Services provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Duluth.
- Mental Health Treatment
Hills Youth and Family Services is run by a private non-profit organization.
Hills Youth and Family Services provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Hills Youth and Family Services provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Hills Youth and Family Services utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Hills Youth and Family Services utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Hills Youth and Family Services and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Hills Youth and Family Services.
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Hills Youth and Family Services offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Hills Youth and Family Services
Hills Youth and Family Services provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Family psychoeducation