General Phone Number: 866-205-3595
Hesperia Mental Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Hesperia.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Hesperia Mental Health is run by a private non-profit organization.
Hesperia Mental Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Hesperia Mental Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Hesperia Mental Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Hesperia Mental Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Hesperia Mental Health and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Hesperia Mental Health.
Hesperia Mental Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Hesperia Mental Health
Hesperia Mental Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Suicide prevention services