General Phone Number: 916-489-3336
Heritage Oaks Hospital provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Sacramento.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Heritage Oaks Hospital is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government.
Heritage Oaks Hospital provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
Heritage Oaks Hospital provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Heritage Oaks Hospital utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
Heritage Oaks Hospital utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Pimozide (Orap®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Heritage Oaks Hospital and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Heritage Oaks Hospital.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Heritage Oaks Hospital offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
Heritage Oaks Hospital provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Legal advocacy
- Suicide prevention services