General Phone Number: 661-322-1021
Henrietta Weill Memorial provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Bakersfield.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
Henrietta Weill Memorial is run by a private non-profit organization.
Henrietta Weill Memorial provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Henrietta Weill Memorial provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Henrietta Weill Memorial utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Henrietta Weill Memorial utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Henrietta Weill Memorial and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Henrietta Weill Memorial.
- Transitional age young adults
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Henrietta Weill Memorial offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Henrietta Weill Memorial
Henrietta Weill Memorial provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services