General Phone Number: 954-888-7999
Henderson Behavioral Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Fort Lauderdale.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Henderson Behavioral Health is run by a private non-profit organization.
Henderson Behavioral Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Henderson Behavioral Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Henderson Behavioral Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Individual psychotherapy
Henderson Behavioral Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Henderson Behavioral Health and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Henderson Behavioral Health .
Henderson Behavioral Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Henderson Behavioral Health
Henderson Behavioral Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services