General Phone Number: 954-739-8066
Henderson Behavioral Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Fort Lauderdale.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Henderson Behavioral Health is run by a private non-profit organization.
Henderson Behavioral Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
Henderson Behavioral Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
Henderson Behavioral Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
Henderson Behavioral Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Henderson Behavioral Health and possible financial assistance.
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Henderson Behavioral Health.
Henderson Behavioral Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Henderson Behavioral Health
Henderson Behavioral Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.