General Phone Number: 772-320-0770
Admissions Phone Number: 772-320-0770 x217
Helping People Succeed Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Jensen Beach.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Helping People Succeed Inc is run by a private non-profit organization.
Helping People Succeed Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Helping People Succeed Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Helping People Succeed Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Helping People Succeed Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Helping People Succeed Inc and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Helping People Succeed Inc.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Military families
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with eating disorders
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Helping People Succeed Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Helping People Succeed Inc
Helping People Succeed Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assisted Outpatient Treatment
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Supported employment
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services