General Phone Number: 734-523-8250
Admissions Phone Number: 734-793-5026
Hegira Health Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Westland.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Hegira Health Inc is run by a private non-profit organization.
Hegira Health Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Hegira Health Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Hegira Health Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Hegira Health Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Hegira Health Inc and possible financial assistance.
- Federal Grants
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Hegira Health Inc.
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
Hegira Health Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Hegira Health Inc
Hegira Health Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Integrated primary care services
- Suicide prevention services