General Phone Number: 320-843-4815
Heartland Girls Ranch provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Benson.
- Mental Health Treatment
Heartland Girls Ranch is run by a private non-profit organization.
Heartland Girls Ranch provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Heartland Girls Ranch provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Heartland Girls Ranch utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Couples/family therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Heartland Girls Ranch utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Heartland Girls Ranch and possible financial assistance.
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Heartland Girls Ranch.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Heartland Girls Ranch offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Heartland Girls Ranch
Heartland Girls Ranch provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Education services
- Housing services
- Supported employment
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services