General Phone Number: 480-451-8500
Healthy Futures provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Scottsdale.
- Mental Health Treatment
Healthy Futures is run by a private for-profit organization.
Healthy Futures provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Healthy Futures provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Healthy Futures utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Healthy Futures utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Healthy Futures and possible financial assistance.
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Healthy Futures.
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with eating disorders
Healthy Futures offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Healthy Futures
Healthy Futures provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation