General Phone Number: 845-334-3110
HealthAlliance Hospital provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Kingston.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
HealthAlliance Hospital is run by a private for-profit organization.
HealthAlliance Hospital provides treatment in the following settings.
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
HealthAlliance Hospital provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
HealthAlliance Hospital utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
HealthAlliance Hospital utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at HealthAlliance Hospital and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at HealthAlliance Hospital.
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Persons with eating disorders
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
HealthAlliance Hospital offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
HealthAlliance Hospital provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Suicide prevention services