General Phone Number: 770-683-9375
Health Connect America provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Tyrone.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Health Connect America is run by a private for-profit organization and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
Health Connect America provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Health Connect America provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Health Connect America utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Health Connect America utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Health Connect America and possible financial assistance.
- Other State Funds
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Health Connect America.
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Health Connect America offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- TB Screening
Health Connect America provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services