General Phone Number: 256-410-2750
Health Connect America provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Fort Payne.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
Health Connect America is run by a private for-profit organization.
Health Connect America provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Health Connect America provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Health Connect America utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
Health Connect America utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Health Connect America and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Health Connect America.
Health Connect America offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Health Connect America
Health Connect America provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Suicide prevention services
- Therapeutic foster care