General Phone Number: 612-861-1675
Admissions Phone Number: 763-746-2411
Headway Emotional Health Services provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Minneapolis.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
Headway Emotional Health Services is run by a private non-profit organization.
Headway Emotional Health Services provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Headway Emotional Health Services provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Headway Emotional Health Services utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Headway Emotional Health Services utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Headway Emotional Health Services and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Headway Emotional Health Services.
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Headway Emotional Health Services offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Headway Emotional Health Services
Headway Emotional Health Services provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Suicide prevention services