General Phone Number: 877-375-3174
Hazelden Betty Ford St Paul provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Saint Paul.
- Mental Health Treatment
Hazelden Betty Ford St Paul is run by a private non-profit organization.
Hazelden Betty Ford St Paul provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
Hazelden Betty Ford St Paul provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
Hazelden Betty Ford St Paul utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Hazelden Betty Ford St Paul utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Hazelden Betty Ford St Paul and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Hazelden Betty Ford St Paul.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Hazelden Betty Ford St Paul offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Hazelden Betty Ford St Paul
Hazelden Betty Ford St Paul provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Supported housing