General Phone Number: 808-933-0610
Hawaii State/Dept of Health CAMHD provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Hilo.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Hawaii State/Dept of Health CAMHD is run by a state government agency.
Hawaii State/Dept of Health CAMHD provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Hawaii State/Dept of Health CAMHD provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
Hawaii State/Dept of Health CAMHD utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Hawaii State/Dept of Health CAMHD utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Hawaii State/Dept of Health CAMHD and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Other State Funds
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Hawaii State/Dept of Health CAMHD.
- Transitional age young adults
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Hawaii State/Dept of Health CAMHD offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Hawaii State/Dept of Health CAMHD
Hawaii State/Dept of Health CAMHD provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Therapeutic foster care