General Phone Number: 855-806-4266
Haven at College provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Los Angeles.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
Haven at College is run by a private for-profit organization.
Haven at College provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Haven at College provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Haven at College utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Cognitive remediation therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Haven at College utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Haven at College and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- Cash or Self Payment
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Haven at College .
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
Haven at College offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Haven at College
Haven at College provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Legal advocacy
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Supported housing