General Phone Number: 323-733-0322
Admissions Phone Number: 844-222-2377
Hathaway/Sycamores Child/Family Servs provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Los Angeles.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Hathaway/Sycamores Child/Family Servs is run by a private non-profit organization.
Hathaway/Sycamores Child/Family Servs provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Hathaway/Sycamores Child/Family Servs provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Hathaway/Sycamores Child/Family Servs utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Hathaway/Sycamores Child/Family Servs utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Hathaway/Sycamores Child/Family Servs and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Other State Funds
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Hathaway/Sycamores Child/Family Servs.
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Hathaway/Sycamores Child/Family Servs offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Hathaway/Sycamores Child/Family Servs
Hathaway/Sycamores Child/Family Servs provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Suicide prevention services