General Phone Number: 626-395-7100
Admissions Phone Number: 844-222-2377
Hathaway/Sycamores Child/Family Servs provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Covina.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Hathaway/Sycamores Child/Family Servs is run by a private non-profit organization.
Hathaway/Sycamores Child/Family Servs provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Hathaway/Sycamores Child/Family Servs provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Hathaway/Sycamores Child/Family Servs utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Hathaway/Sycamores Child/Family Servs utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Hathaway/Sycamores Child/Family Servs and possible financial assistance.
- Other State Funds
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Hathaway/Sycamores Child/Family Servs.
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Military families
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with eating disorders
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Hathaway/Sycamores Child/Family Servs offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Hathaway/Sycamores Child/Family Servs
Hathaway/Sycamores Child/Family Servs provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services