General Phone Number: 860-548-0101
Admissions Phone Number: 860-548-0101 x354
Hartford Behavioral Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Hartford.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Hartford Behavioral Health is run by a private non-profit organization.
Hartford Behavioral Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Hartford Behavioral Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Hartford Behavioral Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Hartford Behavioral Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Hartford Behavioral Health and possible financial assistance.
- Federal Grants
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Hartford Behavioral Health.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Hartford Behavioral Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Hartford Behavioral Health
Hartford Behavioral Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Legal advocacy