General Phone Number: 530-886-3470
Harmony House provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Auburn.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Harmony House is run by a private non-profit organization.
Harmony House provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Harmony House provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
Harmony House utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
Harmony House utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Harmony House and possible financial assistance.
- Cash or Self Payment
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Harmony House.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Harmony House offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Harmony House
Harmony House provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Illness management and recovery
- Integrated primary care services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services