General Phone Number: 716-947-5025 x121
Admissions Phone Number: 716-947-5025
Harmonia Collaborative Care provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Derby.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Harmonia Collaborative Care is run by a private non-profit organization.
Harmonia Collaborative Care provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Harmonia Collaborative Care provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Harmonia Collaborative Care utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Harmonia Collaborative Care utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Harmonia Collaborative Care and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Harmonia Collaborative Care.
Harmonia Collaborative Care offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Harmonia Collaborative Care
Harmonia Collaborative Care provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Suicide prevention services