General Phone Number: 727-841-4430
Admissions Phone Number: 877-692-2922
Harbor Behavioral Healthcare Institute provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in New Port Richey.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Harbor Behavioral Healthcare Institute is run by a private non-profit organization.
Harbor Behavioral Healthcare Institute provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Harbor Behavioral Healthcare Institute provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
Harbor Behavioral Healthcare Institute utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Harbor Behavioral Healthcare Institute utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Harbor Behavioral Healthcare Institute and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Harbor Behavioral Healthcare Institute.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Harbor Behavioral Healthcare Institute offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
Harbor Behavioral Healthcare Institute provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported housing