General Phone Number: 251-279-1119
Harbor at Thomas Hospital provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Fairhope.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Harbor at Thomas Hospital is run by a private non-profit organization.
Harbor at Thomas Hospital provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
Harbor at Thomas Hospital provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Harbor at Thomas Hospital utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Harbor at Thomas Hospital utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Harbor at Thomas Hospital and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Harbor at Thomas Hospital.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
Harbor at Thomas Hospital offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Harbor at Thomas Hospital
Harbor at Thomas Hospital provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Illness management and recovery