General Phone Number: 718-899-8918
Hamilton Madison House provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in New York.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
Hamilton Madison House is run by a private non-profit organization.
Hamilton Madison House provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Hamilton Madison House provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Hamilton Madison House utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Hamilton Madison House utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Hamilton Madison House and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Hamilton Madison House.
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Hamilton Madison House offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Hamilton Madison House
Hamilton Madison House provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Suicide prevention services