General Phone Number: 256-582-4033
Guntersville CBOC provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Guntersville.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Guntersville CBOC is run by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
Guntersville CBOC provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Guntersville CBOC provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Guntersville CBOC utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Guntersville CBOC utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Guntersville CBOC and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Guntersville CBOC.
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Guntersville CBOC offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Guntersville CBOC
Guntersville CBOC provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Supported employment
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services