General Phone Number: 228-436-3809
Gulf Coast Center for Nonviolence provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Biloxi.
- Mental Health Treatment
Gulf Coast Center for Nonviolence is run by a private non-profit organization.
Gulf Coast Center for Nonviolence provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Gulf Coast Center for Nonviolence provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Gulf Coast Center for Nonviolence utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Gulf Coast Center for Nonviolence utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Gulf Coast Center for Nonviolence and possible financial assistance.
- Community Service Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Private or Community Foundation
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Gulf Coast Center for Nonviolence.
Gulf Coast Center for Nonviolence offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Gulf Coast Center for Nonviolence
Gulf Coast Center for Nonviolence provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Legal advocacy
- Supported housing