General Phone Number: 928-635-4272
Guidance Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Williams.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Guidance Center is run by a private non-profit organization.
Guidance Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Guidance Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Guidance Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Cognitive remediation therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Guidance Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Guidance Center and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Guidance Center.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Guidance Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Guidance Center
Guidance Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Suicide prevention services