General Phone Number: 562-595-1159
Admissions Phone Number: 562-485-3085
Guidance Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Long Beach.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
Guidance Center is run by a private non-profit organization.
Guidance Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Guidance Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Guidance Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Guidance Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Guidance Center and possible financial assistance.
- Other State Funds
- Private or Community Foundation
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Guidance Center.
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Guidance Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Guidance Center
Guidance Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Vocational rehabilitation services