General Phone Number: 415-387-2275
Admissions Phone Number: 415-864-1515 x204
Grove Street House provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in San Francisco.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Grove Street House is run by a private non-profit organization.
Grove Street House provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
- Residential mental health rehab
Grove Street House provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Grove Street House utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Trauma therapy
Grove Street House utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Grove Street House and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Grove Street House.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Grove Street House offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Grove Street House
Grove Street House provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Illness management and recovery
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services