General Phone Number: 229-671-6700 x6705
Admissions Phone Number: 229-671-6700
Greenleaf Counseling Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Valdosta.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Greenleaf Counseling Center is run by a private for-profit organization.
Greenleaf Counseling Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
- Residential mental health rehab
Greenleaf Counseling Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Greenleaf Counseling Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
Greenleaf Counseling Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Greenleaf Counseling Center and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Greenleaf Counseling Center.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
Greenleaf Counseling Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Greenleaf Counseling Center
Greenleaf Counseling Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Housing services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services