General Phone Number: 518-622-9163
Greene County Mental Health Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Cairo.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Greene County Mental Health Center is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government.
Greene County Mental Health Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Greene County Mental Health Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Greene County Mental Health Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Greene County Mental Health Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Greene County Mental Health Center and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Greene County Mental Health Center.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
Greene County Mental Health Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Greene County Mental Health Center
Greene County Mental Health Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Suicide prevention services