General Phone Number: 253-581-6202
Admissions Phone Number: 253-581-7020
Greater Lakes Mental Healthcare provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Lakewood.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Greater Lakes Mental Healthcare is run by a private non-profit organization.
Greater Lakes Mental Healthcare provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Greater Lakes Mental Healthcare provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
Greater Lakes Mental Healthcare utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Greater Lakes Mental Healthcare utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Greater Lakes Mental Healthcare and possible financial assistance.
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Greater Lakes Mental Healthcare.
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Greater Lakes Mental Healthcare offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Greater Lakes Mental Healthcare
Greater Lakes Mental Healthcare provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Housing services
- Illness management and recovery
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services