General Phone Number: 760-243-3999
Greater Hope Foundation provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Victorville.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
Greater Hope Foundation is run by a private non-profit organization.
Greater Hope Foundation provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Greater Hope Foundation provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Greater Hope Foundation utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Greater Hope Foundation utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Greater Hope Foundation and possible financial assistance.
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Greater Hope Foundation.
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Military families
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Greater Hope Foundation offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Greater Hope Foundation
Greater Hope Foundation provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Intensive case management
- Integrated primary care services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Therapeutic foster care