General Phone Number: 314-919-4770
Admissions Phone Number: 573-265-3251
Great Circle provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Saint James.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
Great Circle is run by a private non-profit organization.
Great Circle provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
- Residential mental health rehab
Great Circle provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Great Circle utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Great Circle utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Great Circle and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Great Circle.
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Great Circle offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Great Circle
Great Circle provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Therapeutic foster care