General Phone Number: 708-503-9670
Admissions Phone Number: 866-477-8632
Grand Prairie Services provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Chicago Heights.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Grand Prairie Services is run by a private non-profit organization and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
Grand Prairie Services provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Grand Prairie Services provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
Grand Prairie Services utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Grand Prairie Services utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Grand Prairie Services and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Grand Prairie Services.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Grand Prairie Services offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
Grand Prairie Services provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Assisted Outpatient Treatment
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services