General Phone Number: 718-294-1715
Admissions Phone Number: 212-368-4100 x0
Graham Windham provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Bronx.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
Graham Windham is run by a private non-profit organization.
Graham Windham provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Graham Windham provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Graham Windham utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Graham Windham utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Graham Windham and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Graham Windham.
- Transitional age young adults
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Graham Windham offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Graham Windham
Graham Windham provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment