General Phone Number: 718-777-6311
Admissions Phone Number: 718-777-6391
Goodwill Industries NY/NJ provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Astoria.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Goodwill Industries NY/NJ is run by a private non-profit organization.
Goodwill Industries NY/NJ provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Goodwill Industries NY/NJ provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Goodwill Industries NY/NJ utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Cognitive remediation therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Goodwill Industries NY/NJ utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Goodwill Industries NY/NJ and possible financial assistance.
- Cash or Self Payment
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Goodwill Industries NY/NJ.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Goodwill Industries NY/NJ offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Goodwill Industries NY/NJ
Goodwill Industries NY/NJ provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assisted Outpatient Treatment
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services