General Phone Number: 408-358-5604
Admissions Phone Number: 408-559-2000
Good Samaritan Hospital at provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Los Gatos.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Good Samaritan Hospital at is run by a private for-profit organization.
Good Samaritan Hospital at provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
Good Samaritan Hospital at provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
Good Samaritan Hospital at utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Trauma therapy
Good Samaritan Hospital at utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Good Samaritan Hospital at and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Good Samaritan Hospital at.
- Seniors or older adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Good Samaritan Hospital at offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Good Samaritan Hospital at
Good Samaritan Hospital at provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Illness management and recovery
- Integrated primary care services
- Suicide prevention services